Thursday 27 October 2011

Free Pilates class to all those who comment on my blog and follow :)

Hi Everyone,

Inorder to spread the word and help you all experience what Pilates can do for you in your body and mind I am offering a free Pilates session to those who follow my blog and put a question or comment for me to help you all further with your health and fitness.  Please view the class timetable.  This offer is subject to availability and offer ends dec 17th 2011.  Pilates classes in Clapham, Pilates classes in Balham, Pilates classes in Battersea.  Inorder to put a comment you need to just set up a blog account and log in which takes 2mins. Alternatively email me your question and I will post and just follow me on the blog. Thank you very much for your support and helping me expand the service to provide more pilates classes for you and supplying great teachers.

If you are interested in indoor pilates pluscircuits bootcamps please let me know.  if there is enough interest I will set a week bootcamp up for november :)

Classes on offer:

Tuesday 7pm Beginner Pilates in Clapham
8pm Intemediate/advanced Pilates in Clapham
Thursday 7pm Pregnancy pilates in Clapham
8pm Mixed Ability Pilates in Clapham,
Friday 7am Mixed Ability Pilates in Clapham
Saturday Pilates for men in Clapham 8am
Monday 0930 Intermediate/advanced Pilates in Balham
Monday 1030am Beginner Pilates in Balham
Saturday 10am Pregnancy Pilates in Battersea

Please if you have any injuries let the teacher know before attending any class. If you would like 1:1 pilates/personal training to help you specifically with your individual needs just let me know. rosa@pilatespluswellness.com http://www.pilatespluswellness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment