So if you want to stay really motivated and determined you need to have a really big goal and aim that's bigger than just losing a few inches or doing exercise because you have to but secretly you haven't quite got into it.
- Write down at least 5 reasons why you are doing the exercise you are doing?
- As well as achieving a nice toned and defined body, what else are you achieving from exercise?
- How does it feel to value you and make time for you?
- What is the cost to your health and well being by not exercising?
- How Confident do you feel seeing your body change and getting results?
- Set yourself a small goal as well as a big goal and also a time frame for this.
- Schedule in to your diary when you will exercise and stick to it!
We often think we need to set at least 30mins or an hour aside to exercise and it can be this that stops us from doing it! Ten minutes a day is achievable.
If the above doesn't help you get motivated and you need a little more, then as well as coming to my Pilates classes, Come to Turkey 2014 May24-31st and join in with our Pilates retreats in the sun. Relaxation, pampering but also 4 hours a day of blitz it Pilates and Exercises. 20% discount if you book and pay by 30th November 2013. JOIN US FOR HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN!
I run 14 classes a week and have different teachers working for me. So lots of variety for you for Pilates and also pilates combined with fitness classes. Join today. www.pilatespluswellness.com